Laser cutters are becoming affordable as the days pass, making them an easy and viable option for creators, agencies, industries, makers, and even artists and DIYers. So if you want to engrave your loved ones' names using calligraphy fonts on jewelry, wooden frames, or design signboards or logos, laser cutters can help you in ways unimaginable with their precise and accurate cuts.
However, buying a laser cutter is a huge investment and therefore one must evaluate all their options before making the purchase. Universal engraver reviews a list of the best 5 laser cutters available in the market.
- Ten-High Upgraded Version CO2: For enthusiasts, the High-Ten upgraded version Co2 is the best laser cutter out there. It can cut through just about anything. This highly efficient and capable machine can cut everything from acrylic and plywood to leather, glass, and cloth. The machine is designed to be CorelDraw compatible and has a handy USB port for easy transfer of design files. While, it can cut through anything, just not any metal yet.
The materials can be easily lined up with the help of the red light positioning system, and the efficient suspension system halts the laser immediately whenever the door opens.
- 130W Reci W4 Co2 laser tube engraver and cutter: The 130W Reci W4 C02 laser tube engraver cutter machine is loaded with a vast engraving area of 1300X900mm. The machine is fast, highly accurate, precise, and can cut through a variety of materials, including plastic, wood, bamboo, paper, acrylic, marble, and glass, although it's not suitable for cutting metal. The machine is designed to be compatible with a wide range of software, including AutoCAD and CorelDraw. The machine is quite a handful with dimensions of approximately 72 x 56 x 41 inches. This one’s big!
- Triumph Fiber Laser Cutting Machine: This one’s a bad boy. It is designed to cut metals, making it ideal for engraving. It can cut through a wide range of metals such as aluminum, stainless steel, copper, gold, and silver without shadowing thanks to a high-speed galvanometer. Universal engraver reviews it as one of the best ones. For its heavy-duty work, its capable system enables you to cut on a work area of 200X200mm. Its interface is simple in design and supports a wide range of file formats including.CAD, .JPG and.PLT etc.
- 15000mW Blue CNC Laser Engraving Machine: This one is DIYer's favorite. With this you can engrave whatever you want, and wherever you want it. This 15000mW DIY desktop blue laser engraving machine is ideal for laser engraving usage with grayscale printing,low-light positioning, and freedom positioning functions. It only needs you to connect it to the computer, and then you can print any pictures you like with your creativity. This engraver is a compact and economical entry-level Engraver. It offers a material engraving area of 20" x 25."
40"X 40" / 60" X 60" sizes are also available.
This brand new Universal Engraver laser engraving machine is excellent for DIY engraving with higher precision and more robust stability. It is designed for a laptop with professional control software, giving you the ultimate portable carving experience. This mini laser engraving machine features upgraded carving precision and is more practical than a standard engraving machine.
- Orion Motor Tech 40W laser engraver and cutter: If you’re looking for the most versatile laser cutter, then look no further because it doesn’t get more versatile than this. The Orion Motor Tech 40W laser engraver and cutter can work with a wide range of materials, although not metal. It is sized at a 300x200mm surface and is equipped with clamps that keep the cutting material positioned and also consists of a level board that enables you to work and play with bulkier and heavier materials and objects. The engraver is also equipped with a red dot pointer which indicates the engraving path. This ensures that you get the right position and scale of the object you are cutting or engraving.
The pre-installed exhaust fans maintain the temperature of the laser cutting machine and keep it cool. And it produces low to zero noise. The cutter comes equipped with four detachable wheels which can be used to move the laser cutter around easily.
Having tested many of the best laser cutters, Universal Engraver reviews the above-mentioned cutters as the best recommendations. The above cutters appeal to everyone alike and come equipped and loaded with a variety of accessories and functionalities that give you the freedom and power to create.